Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for a complete overview of our Severe Weather Policy .
Parking information can be found here.
No alcohol is served or allowed at the Dark Woods.
Sorry, no outside food or drinks are allowed into Dark Woods.
Category: On-Site/Day of Event Questions
Yes! Dark Woods’ Deadly Donuts Shop is open nightly with tasty treats and and hot and cold drinks to kill your hunger pangs.
Placement of order(s) for ticket(s) indicates your acceptance of all Dark Woods Haunted Attraction conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- WEATHER – In the unlikely event that the weather forces Dark Woods Haunted Attraction to close for the evening, all existing tickets can be used on any other evening for the remainder of our current season. All patrons acknowledge and accept that there are NO REFUNDS!
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Dark Woods Haunted Attraction run the risk of being counterfeit and may not be honored.
- No High Heels or Flip Flop footwear allowed.
- All patrons acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted our terms, policies, and disclaimers. We reserve the right to amend such as the need arises, and without prior notice.
- You will not be admitted or may be asked to leave the property without refund if rules are not followed.
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be exchanged or cancelled for any reason. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. However, unused tickets may be used any open night!
Category: Questions About Tickets
Yes. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.